Saturday, October 30, 2010

Whole wheat sourdough pizza with chopped chives in dough/Pelnoziarnista pizza ze szczypiorkiem


 Friday was my lucky day. By accident I created the best healthy pizza dough I have ever made - soft and delicate. Delicious.



This pizza is my improvisation. I needed any bread for Friday dinner because my last two  loaves of the rye bread with cranberries disappeared faster than I expected.
So in the  Friday morning I refreshed my  whole wheat sourdough starter. After 4 hours I had lively  (150% hydration) starter.
I mixed:
 120 g of the starter,
 360 g water
 480 g  whole wheat flour (my ratio for pizza dough-1:3:4 - it was an improvisation).
 I kneaded the dough and set it aside for 35 minutes.
Then I added 8 g salt an I worked it through. I let it ferment for 3 hours.
 Then I added bunch of chopped chives and worked it through the dough. I rolled the dough and put  it a onto a baking pan.  I preheated my oven with a baking stone to 500F (45 minutes). I added sliced zucchini and baked for 10 minutes, then I added some grated Parmesan and I  baked it for another 10 minutes.  Then I topped the baked pizza with  a half of chopped red  sweet pepper.

The pizza goes to yeastspotting at Wild Yeast Blog.



To moj improwizowany przepis na ciasto na pelnoziarnista pizze.
120 g zakwasu pszennego razowego (150% hydracji)
360 g wody
480 g maki pszennej razowej
Zagniotlam ciasto, odstawilam na 35 minut i dodalam 8 g soli. Po kolejnym zagniataniu ciasto dojrzewalo 3 godziny, Dodalam do ciasta peczek posiekanego szczypiorku. Ciasto rozwalkowalam na blaszce do pieczenia pizzy. Rozgrzalm piekarnik do max. temperatury 250 stopni C. Na ciescie rozlozylam plastry cukini i pieklam przez 10 minut. Nastepnie dodalam parmezan i dopiekalam pizze jeszcze 10 minut. Na koncu dolozylam kawalki czerwonej papryki.

No comments:

Post a Comment